Data archive journals |
Data archives and other relevant organisations
- CESSDA - Council of European Social Science Data Archives promotes the acquisition, archiving and distribution of electronic data for social science teaching and research in Europe. The clickable CESSDA map allow easy access to social science data archives across Europe.
- ICPSR - Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research is an organization of member institutions founded at the University of Michigan in 1962. ICPSR maintains and provides access to a vast archive of social science data for research and instruction, and offers training in quantitative methods to facilitate effective data use.
- IFDO - International Federation of Data Organizations was established in response to advanced research needs of the international social science community. IFDO maintains associate memberships in the International Social Science Council of UNESCO.
- IASSIST - International Association for Social Science Information Service & Technology is an organization dedicated to the issues and concerns of data librarians, data archivists, data producers and users. This professional association assists members in their support of social science research.
- DDI Alliance - DDI Alliance is a self-sustaining membership organization whose members have a voice in the development of the DDI specification describing social science data.
- CORDIS - Community Research and Development Information Service for Science, Research and Development is the official source of information on the EU seventh framework programme (FP7) calls for proposals, and it offers interactive web facilities linking together researchers, policy makers, managers and key players in the field of research.
- The Open Archives Initiative - develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of content.
Data archive journals, news pages and blogs