Tulostettu Pohtiva - Poliittisten ohjelmien tietovarannosta
Called to care
- Puolue: Kristillisdemokraatit
- Otsikko: Called to care
- Vuosi: 2017
- Ohjelmatyyppi: vaaliohjelma
CALLED TO CARE
BETTER ELDERLY CARE
- Services for the elderly must be at a level that you don’t have to be afraid of aging. We need genuine care and enough hands that take care.
- Burden of caregivers must be eased with days off and home help.
- Interaction between generations is important. Loneliness and insecurity must be decreased by peer support and support persons.
- We promote good palliative care at the end of life.
FAMILIES AND CHILDREN ARE THE PRIORITY
- We want chield-friendly municipalities. Services for families must be increased to support parenthood and to help manage everyday life.
- Municipal subsidies for home care allowance and private day care allowance have to be maintained.
- We defend small groups sizes and enough staff in day care and schools. We keep the fees for Morning and Afternoon clubs reasonable.
MUNICIPALITIES WITH ENTREPRENEURS SUCCEED
- Entrepreneurs must not be bullied. Services promoting the vitality of the region must come from one service point. Smooth license services and city planning equally to all areas.
- Local entrepreneurs must be paid attention to in municipal procurements. Let’s reform TE-services to promote work and to support local entreprises.
- Working must be profitable. We keep taxation reasonable and avoid increasing taxes and other levies.
- Let’s make muncipalities good employers. We invest in welfare at work.
WE COMPETE WITH THE BEST EDUCATION
- School performance must be improved. Finland succeeds with know-how.
- Every young person deserves the possibility to get education after the comprehensive school. Contact-teaching must be increased. Let’s put a stop to school bullying.
- Teaching must be developed by taking into account the regional business needs.
- Let’s play Suvivirsi. We cherish the Christian cultural heritage of Finland.
- We want mould resistant municipalities. It’s sick to save from healthy premises.
- Supervision of building and construction has to be more effective and indoor air pollution avoided.
SOCIAL AND HEALTH CARE SERVICES MUST BE REFORMED
- We want a comprehensive service promise. Treatment must be available quickly and neighbourhood services accessible. Health inequalities have to be decreased.
- We invest more in basic health care services, we create smooth treatment pathways and increase preventive work. Freedom of choice must be expanded with vouchers.
- We invest in prevention in addiction treatment. There must be enough mental health care services available.
- Social and health care reform must not become a private cherry-picking automaton or a complex organization chart.
WELFARE FROM SPORTS
- Active schools to every municipality! Let’s increase the number of sport clubs. Every child deserves at least one hobby regardless of the family’s wealth.
- Municipalities and sport clubs could work together to promote health. Well cared for sport fields, recreation routes and walking and cycling routes make you want exercise.
COSY ENVIRONMENT, CLEAN ENERGY
- We take care of the environment. Let’s make the waters near us clean, the nature and parks cosy.
- We defend smooth and affordable public transport.
- We promote reusing, renewable energy and reducing waste.
- We need decentralized energy generation. We favour the possibility of residents to generate energy by themselves.